Track the Presence and Quality of Backlinks on Your Link Partners' Sites with Partner Link Manager
Search engines have been using the link popularity factor in their ranking algorithms for many years, and it is very unlikely that they are going to drop this or reduce its importance. Active link building produces great results - higher website rankings and more targeted visitors. The number and quality of backlinks change over time. This is quite a natural process, but to keep your rankings always on the top level, you should know what is happening with your backlinks and how the changes of the link popularity factor may influence your website rankings. Knowing your backlink history, it's much easier for you to understand if you need to include link building activities in your marketing plan.
Track your link partner pages for do-follow backlinks to your site
Add the URLs of your link partner pages to Partner Link Checker to enable the constant testing of their presence.
Additionally, you can test if the pages of your link partners comply with the requirements that you established for partner links.
There are page quality parameters that can be controlled independently from the pages' content. You can make sure that search engines are allowed by your partner to crawl your partner's pages with backlinks to your site. You can also check if the backlinks' syntax includes no rel="nofollow" attribute, so search engines will count such a backlink to your site, and it will contribute its value to your website's link popularity. These checks are especially important if you exchange links with blogs and social sites that may be using some standard website engines where link following is prohibited by default.
WebCEO's partner link management tool is able to point at sites where cloaking techniques have been applied. Such sites return your browser a page with a backlink to you, but they will serve a search engine with a different page - most likely without partner backlinks.
Control the SEO quality of pages linking to your site
The Partner Link Checker lets you specify quality parameters for each of the linking pages that you expect to be found. Specifically, you can track the following things:
- Link anchor text - the application will compare the text or keywords that you specified to the link text on the partner page in accordance with your instructions: exact match of the anchor text or presence of your keywords in the anchor text,
- Page Title - Web CEO's link management tool will check if the content of the title tag remains intact. Similar to the link anchor text, the application can either search for an exact match or just the presence of keywords.
- Google PageRank - you can set a value for PageRank that you expect, and the application will inform you if it has decreased.
- Number of outbound links - the number of outbound links on your partner's page is important to track because the more pages are linked, the less value of the partner page's rank will be passed to your page.
- Partner page indexation - only a link from a page known to search engines can give your site some ranking boost. So it's good to know if the linking page remains in the major search engine indexes.
The Partner Link Checker can be efficiently used to manage links in combination with the Online Buzz Tracker, Search Engine Submission Service and online Backlink Checker tool. To build links with better link anchor texts use Web CEO keyword research tool.
Sign up with WebCEO Online to build relevant backlinks and track them efficiently
WebCEO Online is a feature-rich set of tools for search engine optimization, link management and social media promotion. The partner link management tool will help you stay in the know about whether the backlinks on your partner pages remain relevant and valuable over time. This information is important for you if you plan to remain in the top search engine results for your targeted keywords.