Get Rid ofToxic Backlinks
Use WebCEO to Discover
if there are harmful backlinks to your site
- Get a list of all external incoming links to your website found by Majestic - a backlink data provider with the largest link index database in the industry
- Evaluate each linking URL using such parameters as Link text, Link type, URL Trust Flow and URL Citation in the report
- Apply handy filters to work with different groups of backlinks and sort them through
- Check the status of each backlink
- Valuable SEO metrics help you define the good and bad links. Links from unrelated or untrusted sources, sitewide links or a bunch of links with the same exact anchor text may harm your rankings
- WebCEO's' specific toxicity formula helps you detect toxic links and keep your backlink profile clean and safe
When you see toxic links in the report marked in red, start backlink removal. If a manual perusal shows them to be really toxic, add them to the disavow list and clear them out:
- Get in touch with the website owners and ask them remove the links in question
- Use the integrated Google Disavow Tool to report all toxic links so that Google ignore them. You will generate the disavow list of toxic pages and domains easily within WebCEO
sending your request!
If you want your site to be used during the interactive demoCreate a FREE WebCEO account
Log in to your account during the demo.