Website Ranking Reports with the Web CEO Online Rank Checker
A top ten position in Google is a hoped-for reward for every search engine optimizer. This is why many SEOs and website owners need to check their search engine ranking progress quite often. However, manual keyword rank checks on search engines are very boring. Whether you want to check if your keyword research and search engine optimization efforts have resulted in high search engine positions, or analyze your current search engine rankings before a new SEO campaign, an automated rank checker is a must. It saves you a lot of time by replacing time-consuming manual keyword rank checking on multiple search engines.
Obtain the most advanced website ranking reports with the Web CEO Online Rank Checker
1. Track your positioning progress: compare your website's current rankings to its previous results (previous/best results or choose a particular scan date to compare with) and observe position fluctuations.
2. Spot more good keywords to optimize your website pages for. Here's how to do this: the Ranking report shows the number of global and local searches on Google for the last 30 days ('Search Volume'), the number of competing pages ('Competition'), the number of visits from search engines already referred by your selected keywords (extracted from Google Analytics) and the current keyword position on Google.
If a keyword has a high search volume, while your site's position is low and you get only a few visits from this keyword, it would seem clear people find your page relevant but since you're ranked low people just don't find your site. So, if you optimize this page more, you'll get more visits for this keyword.
3. Schedule ranking reports: the online rank checker can build your ranking reports when you manually turn on the search engine scanning, or in a scheduled mode, when the ranking report update starts in accordance with a predetermined day of the week.
4. The Rank Checker can analyze Google's extended search results - ads, news, images, places, videos, shopping. It will label them with icons in the reports. You can even add your social media profile URLs and see if they rank better than your website pages for certain keywords!
Get several ranking report presentations for your website
The online rank checker lets you view your ranking data at various angles:
- The Brief Report lets you see the whole keyword positioning picture - you get the list of keywords and positions that your site domain ranks for by means of any page.
- The Detailed Report displays the positions and specific URLs of the ranked pages broken down by keywords and search engines.
- The By Page Report lists positions and search engines broken down by pages and keywords.
- The By Tag Reportshows keywords sorted by your previously defined tags.
- The Historical Data tab's 'Ranking Summary' and 'Average Listing Position' visual graphs let you quickly know how you are moving overall - up or down - in the SERPs.
Analyze your competitors' search engine rankings
The Web CEO Online Rank Checker lets you accurately track and analyze your competitors. Similar to the ranking reports for your own site, the competitors' ranking data are interpreted in several reports:
- Competitor Overview, visual graphs that show average listing position and the SE visibility index of competitors
- Competitor Rankings by Keywords, and Competitor Rankings by Search Engines charts show your website's exact listing positions compared to your competitors'.
To start monitoring the search engine ranking positions of your competitors for your targeted keywords with Web CEO's website ranking tool, open the online rank checker and go to the 'Competitor overview' tab. Here you will see the average listing position and the SE visibility index of your competitors. These graphs will give you a quick overview of how well you are progressing in the SERPs. In the 'Competitor rankings by keyword' and 'Competitor rankings by SE' tabs, you can get website ranking reports that compare your website's and your competitors' listing positions.
Check website rankings on local search engines
The aim of SEOs and site owners is to make their website visible to their target audience. This audience is different for every website, because local businesses in the UK want to be found by UK searchers, Australian businesses would like to be visible to Australians and so on. Search engines create local versions for almost every country and the search parameters of web surfers vary depending on their query language and physical location. Therefore, it is not an easy task to check site rankings properly and get refined, accurate results.
Web CEO Online rank checker takes into account the needs of SEOs. That's why it includes maximum functionality to provide users with accurate regional ranking results.
In order to setup a local ranking check in Web CEO, you'll need to open the online rank checker's settings and go to the search engine selection tab. The search engines are broken down by country and query language here, so all you need is to select the desired combinations and run the report.
One more advantage of the online rank checker is the ability to scan 10 search engine result pages. Most tools don't include this functionality because of high server load and a deficient scanning system, but this is not the case with Web CEO. With Web CEO you will be able to select the maximum scan depth (10 result pages, available to Pro users) and thus find all ranked pages of your website - this will help you detect all potential pages and keywords that have a fair chance of getting ranked much higher if you were to put more work into optimizing and promoting them.
There is one more way to get local results with Web CEO: a feature based on Google's 'custom location' search tool (it works for Google search results). In the Rank checker open Settings > Search Engines, click 'Add search engine' and specify the needed location (ZIP code or city) - this way Google will show results as someone might see from the entered location.
Fine-tune your ranking reports by applying smart filters
By default, all of the ranking reports that show positions on search engines apply no filters. However, you can separate ranking results based on the following criteria:
- In top 10 - only the keyword positions belonging to top 10 search results will be displayed,
- Ranked - the keywords for which your website pages are not found will not appear in the report,
- Not Ranked - only the keywords for which your website pages are not found will appear in the report,
- Improved positions – those keywords that went up will be shown,
- Depreciated positions - those keywords that went down will be shown,
- Changes - only the keyword positions that went up/down or appeared/dropped will be reported.
Sign up to WebCEO Online to obtain the most advanced ranking reports in the industry!
WebCEO Online combines a smart approach to SEO and web promotion, excellent functionality and an opportune SEO training environment. Get an easy-to-follow SEO Roadmap, optimize your website for search engines and people and then track results. The online search engine Rank Checker monitors your website rankings, your competitors' rankings, provides you with accurate regional ranking results and allows you to apply smart filters to your ranking reports.