Use an SEO Checklist and Follow the SEO Training Tips to Easily Promote Your Site
Good traffic is a common objective for all websites. Whatever site type you work with - a blog, an online shop or a corporate site - every website's optimization and promotion requires a set of different activities which are used to bring more traffic.
The Web is full of advice and thoughts on any topic that might interest a site promoter. Web CEO in its turn offers ready-made trustworthy SEO checklists for every activity, and that makes the whole promotion process easy and understandable for everyone.
Select an SEO checklist according to your goal
Web CEO Online provides SEO checklists that list tasks categorized according to optimization stage and type of activity. Use all of the checklists to find and complete the tasks matching your promotion strategy.
- Keyword research - build keyword lists using different ways of keyword research and refine them based on keywords' effectiveness.
- Search Engine Optimization - optimize websites' content visible to search engines and improve websites' structure.
- Submission - promote optimized content by submission of website pages to search engines and directories, articles to article directories and press-releases to most popular press release distribution services.
- Blogging - if you run a blog either as main or a supporting project, complete the blogging activity SEO checklist in order to promote it the best way.
- Social networking - this SEO training plan highlights the social media optimization and promotion practices that enrich this SEO checklist with an up-to-date social approach to web promotion including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Community Answers, news.
- Paid advertising - the SEO training on PPC advertising, on-site and on-network advertising, mobile ads, email marketing and affiliate marketing will outline the main channels of paid advertising for online business projects when cash is available for web promotion.
All of the working plans are frequently updated with new advice and SEO training tips - we add new useful SEO and promotion techniques as we find and test them.
You will not have to read a few pages of detailed information before you set to work on a SEO task. All the tasks are practical and only a necessary minimum amount of information is given to successfully complete an SEO task.
Access the online SEO tools to complete tasks on your SEO Checklist
The two most demanded and important search engine optimization tools are those used for keyword research and selection and for search engine optimization. The online Keyword tool recommends the most popular keywords that people use when they search for products or services similar to yours. The SEO Analysis report of the Website Audit tool runs a thorough analysis of your keywords in all of the page areas on your site that search engines will consider important when they assign pages a certain rank for that keyword.
Sign up to WebCEO Online to have your website optimized for search engines and humans
As a part of the Web CEO Online functionality, you can obtain the ready-to-use SEO Checklists and SEO tools to optimize and promote your site, so you can see if there is room for your site to experience a performance improvement. The tasks in SEO training plans are guided, so you can get informational assistance at every step of your SEO and social media promotion efforts.