- 15 pro-level tools with 70+ reports for SEO, SMM and Competitor Research
- Powerful white-label options to brand SEO reports and offer SEO tools on your own domain
- SEO Task management tools for your team collaboration
- Professional-looking SEO reports, an SEO API, lead generation tools and more
Choose a Plan to Fit Your Budget and Scale
1,250,000 pages audited (25,000 pages/project)
2,500,000 backlinks analyzed (50,000 backlinks/project)
White-label SEO tools on your own domain
Unlimited projects ($2 per active project/mo)
Unlimited keywords ($4/1,000 rank queries)
Unlimited pages audited with the SEO Auditor
Unlimited backlinks analyzed ($4/10,000 backlinks found)
White-label SEO tools on your own domain
You only pay for what you useCalculator
What You Get with WebCEO
- LIVE keyword ranking data instead of cached results reported by low-quality Rank Checker Tools
- Super-flexible scheduling of all your SEO activities: pick custom dates when scheduling rank checks, SEO audits and other activities for different projects/clients
- In-depth competitor research tools (data on your most dangerous competitors, their rankings, backlinks, visitor traffic and social citations)
- SEO API and first-class API support: feed WebCEO data to your database, SEO tool or CRM
- SEO teamwork facilities designed to make your SEO team work effectively and to control your spend, progress sand deadlines
- SEO Lead Generation tools: hook new prospects right on your website by embedding a "Free SEO audit" widget powered by WebCEO
- White-label everything: from SEO reports branded with your corporate logo and style - to white-label SEO tools available on your own domain
- Big SEO data integration sources at no additional cost (Majestic, MOZ, Alexa, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SearchEngineNews)
The Features Most Demanded by Digital Agencies:
A Bird's-Eye View of All Projects
If your team does SEO for multiple websites, the All Projects SEO Dashboard will let you see your overall performance at a glance, without diving deep into each project's details.
You'll immediately see positive/negative ranking trends for all SEO campaigns, including technical issues or critical SEO errors that need to be solved urgently. You'll also see backlink profile trends, visitor traffic trends and more.
A Powerful SEO Task Manager
With WebCEO, you can assign a million tasks to your SEO team members, avoid confusion and spread the workload of your team evenly.
Use ready-to-go SEO checklists integrated in the Task Manager or create your own checklists to shape up a successful SEO campaign for each client's site. Delegate SEO tasks as a batch or individually, track progress and never miss a deadline.
An SEO Lead Generation Widget on Your Site
Embed a "Free SEO report" button in your SEO Agency website and get your prospects hooked easily while they are browsing your site.
After they enter their website URL and their contact information into a widget form, they will soon get an automatic email message with a comprehensive PDF report of their website's SEO issues (but not so detailed as to make your help unnecessary).
Complete Automation of your SEO routines
With WebCEO, you can automate most SEO tasks, so save your time and manage more clients' sites than before. Schedule WebCEO to run regular rank checks, backlink analyses, in-depth SEO audits and technical audits of your clients' sites, monitor their social engagement and more.
Get 70+ SEO reports for each client’s website and let your SEO Team work on your clients' SEO effectively.
Set WebCEO to alert your team members about any critical issues which should be solved urgently.
Professional-Looking SEO Reports For Your Clients
If you are providing one of the best SEO services in your area, client reporting professionalism should add to your reputation as well.
Brand your SEO reports with your company logo and style and set WebCEO to email the reports directly to your clients from your SMTP mail server.
Why Agencies Prefer WebCEO
With the multi-user functionality, being able to quickly glance at the SEO team’s metrics that are broken down by specialist makes it one of our go-to tools as we go about our work days. Spotting good and bad website metrics at a glance is vital to a specialist and a manager in this role.
I don’t believe there is another platform that can dissect between team members at a glance and is equally valuable to the team manager and the specialists who strategize the client accounts.Mike Tortorice, SEO and Digital Marketing Manager
WebCEO has a very intuitive interface that lets you quickly access information on different campaigns and efforts. The suite was built specifically for professional SEO teams and has everything you need.
Before I used WebCEO, reporting to clients could be painful and time consuming. Now I can confidently build reports that are very accurate and thorough. We are seeing much better results for our client campaigns using WebCEO. Coalition Technologies loves using WebCEO!Joel Gross, Owner of Coalition Technologies, SEO Expert Consultant