Best Online SEO Tools powered by WebCEO
17 Must-Have Online SEO Tools All In One Place
The WebCEO SEO platform integrates 17 indispensable online SEO tools that every SEOer needs for effective keyword niche research, website audits and analysis, safe link building (now dubbed as link earning), in-depth social media metrics and marketing analytics.
Branded SEO Reports That Can Be Scanned, Emailed and Published on Schedule
Provide your customers or colleagues with professional-looking SEO reports branded with your logo. Set WebCEO to scan SEO reports on schedule and have them emailed to your clients or published on your own domain automatically.
White-Label SEO Tools on Your Own Domain
Give your colleagues or clients restricted or full access to professional white-label SEO tools available on your own domain and appearing as if you developed them yourself.
Online SEO Tools for Site Audit
- Insightful keyword suggestions on the most profitable keywords
- Suggestions from your Google Search Console (formerly Webmaster Tools) account on underestimated yet powerful keywords
- Keyword suggestions garnered from competing sites
Keyword Research Tool:
Learn how to improve and simplify keyword research and analysis with WebCEO's Keyword Research tool
- Internal link text analysis to help you establish your site theme and get the most from semantic search
- Page authority analysis to see which pages of your site are considered authoritative by search engines
- Landing page analysis to find link opportunities and increase your landing pages search visibility
Internal Links Optimization tool:
Learn how to streamline your internal link juice and increase your site visibility on search engines with the help of WebCEO's Internal Links Optimization tool
- A general SEO audit report with warnings and helpful advice
- A keyword-specific optimization report covering all SEO-prominent page areas
- A Mobile Optimization report that will help you detect issues that may influence your site rankings in mobile search.
SEO Analysis tool:
Learn how to safeguard your site from Google bans and optimize your pages for the best-selling keywords, thanks to WebCEO's SEO Analysis tool
- An XML sitemap creation tool
- Sitemap pages indexation monitoring
Sitemap Generation tool:
- A site health report for better site usability and indexability
Technical Audit tool:
Learn how to make search engines and visitors happy with an error-free website, thanks to WebCEO's Technical Auditor
Online Tools for Marketing Analytics
- 370+ global and local search engines to track
- Discovering top organic competitors based on your keywords
- Evaluating the results of your social media activity
- Comparison of ranking data with competitors
- Keyword tagging and report filters for better report navigation
Rank Tracking tool:
Learn how to monitor ALL kinds of search engine rankings (global & local listings, desktop & mobile rankings; Image, Video, News and other kinds of vertical rankings) with WebCEO's Rank Tracker
- Competitor traffic overview to estimate how many prospects your competitors may have
- Competitor link profile analysis to see how your site is doing against competition
- Competitor rankings to fine-tune your pages and outrank competition
Learn how to track your competitors' performance in order to act fast to outplay them, with the help of WebCEO's Competitor Metrics module
- Your Google Analytics data integrated with your WebCEO account
- Traffic Rank Trends provided by Alexa
Web analytics tool:
Learn how to get the most essential web analytics data on your and your competitors' visitor traffic with the help of WebCEO Web Analytics module
- An integrated Google Search Console (formerly Webmaster Tools) report to see the top search queries that bring visitors to your site
- Information on impressions and clicks to help you optimize pages for the best-performing keywords
Google Web Search Analytics:
- Learn about the most essential insights on your local business
- Get a breakdown and historical data regarding your customer reviews
- See how other companies compete with you on Google Maps
Google My Business Integration:
What are my options for providing SEO reports to clients?
Send reports by hand or schedule automatic report emailing
Email an individual report by hand or set WebCEO to send an all-in-one complex report of selected tools to your clients. Customize reports with your company logo, header and footer, set a background image and edit the report title and description if needed.
Have reports published
on your own domain
Happy users of the Agency Unlimited Plan can set WebCEO to publish SEO reports on their own domain or sub-domain so that their clients can access those reports. This is referred to as the WebCEO White Label Domain service.
Use WebCEO's API to build your own reports
Are you developing your own SaaS or providing a CMS, hosting or other cloud service to your clients? Request the WebCEO API and use our SEO data in your own reports or in your application interface.
SEO Tools for TeamworkWebCEO offers collaboration facilities. You can share your projects with any other WebCEO user and provide him or her with various levels of permission (limits on keywords, scan frequency, ability to create new projects). SEO team leads love this WebCEO feature, because it allows them to control variable query fees (ranking and backlinks) while managing their workflow.
- Optimize and promote your site for tons of the most targeted traffic
- Monitor your site performance
- Improve results