We scan only what you allow us to scan
WebCEO offers several tools that can detect and analyze different SEO and site usability issues (SEO Analysis and Technical Audit, Internal Links). To work correctly and provide you with valuable information, these tools may access your website from a range of IP addresses using different user agents.
Here is a complete list of the WebCEO IP addresses:
and User agents:
- Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; online-webceo-bot/1.0; +http://online.webceo.com)
This user-agent is used for Site Crawler tools.
- Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; seo-audit-check-bot/1.0)
This user-agent is used for Site Crawler tools on White Label Domains.
- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/79.0.3945.88 Safari/537.36
This user-agent is used if the main Site Crawler bot cannot reach a site.
- Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 12_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.1 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1
This user-agent is used to check if a site has Flash content and AMP.
- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.138 Safari/537.36
This user-agent is used to make snapshots of a site's homepage and to request favicons.
Here they are in .txt format in case you prefer to whitelist them in the firewall rules automatically:
sending your request!
If you want your site to be used during the interactive demoCreate a FREE WebCEO account
Log in to your account during the demo.